Don't be afraid to add us and leave some comments =)
ttt

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Finishing up Fun with RED

Bean has done really well with the color RED this week. After day 1, he was already recognizing and sharing the color "RED" with everyone that came over to visit.


I first printed some cool Red recognition pictures and glued them to cardstock index cards (I already had these).

I cannot remember where I printed them from, so if you do, please feel free to chime in. Sorry.


I found these great RED color sheets from http://www.abcteach.com/. Big sister and I helped with the coloring!





Tot School

To visit other Tot Moms visit 1+1+1=1

7 comments:

Crisc said...

O I love it, he will have his colors down in no time!

Free2bMommy said...

I think we will do blue next week!

Dee

Jennifer said...

Great ideas! We're starting colors this week too!

Visiting from Tot School

Stefanie said...

Fun activities. I love to see bigs and littles working together. So sweet. My tot gets mad when her big sis tries to help. LOL

Free2bMommy said...

I love working with colors! Its easy to incorporate all sorts of things!

I too love watching "bigs and littles" work together. Bean thinks he is super cool when my daughter joins in, its hilarious!

Thanks!
Dee

The Iowa Farmer's Wife said...

Love this! Definitely want to try color themed days!

Elle Belles Bows said...

Great week! Kerri