Don't be afraid to add us and leave some comments =)
ttt

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Bean's Color of the Week - RED

Tot School




My tot (Bean,) like many tots, has a low attention span. I started the color of the week (thanks crisc) and we spent the first day gluing on and painting the red pictures, then we will spend the week reviewing in short intervals. Seems to work and he is super proud of his new concept!

The prints outs are from the "My first color book" from Confessions of a Homeschooler!

I gathered some of Bean's favorite red items to use as examples.









To visit more Tot moms go to 1+1+1=1

2 comments:

Crisc said...

I LOVE it!! Hev sometimes has a problem when red and pink are by each other but I did the Primary colors 1st and w/ in a couple weeks maybe a month you will see the difference. They transform and you loose your little baby. Kids are like sponges

Free2bMommy said...

I know!!! I never thought he would catch on sooooo quickly! This is a perfect method for him! Thanks again for your help!!!

Dee