Don't be afraid to add us and leave some comments =)
ttt

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Preschool File Folders

File Folder games are a great way for preschoolers to learn colors, shapes, numbers, letters, and  matching. For my daughter I make a couple of them and on certain weeks it will be just file folders in our lesson plan. You can make them any way you want and with whatever you want.

MATH COUNTING CHERRIES

        Just glue, cut, or staple some printables in a folder.


SCIENCE HOT & COLD
THIS IS ANOTHER MATH WITH SIZE SORTING AND COUNTING

To get more ideas or printables visit FileFolderFun.com, Confessions of a Homeschooler, or Fun Frugal Mommy

1 comment:

DSLA said...

Visiting via the Hip Homeschool Hop! I love File Folder Games! We have some we use in church and I was impressed at my 2 year olds matching abilities! I think it is time I make some more!