Don't be afraid to add us and leave some comments =)
ttt

Friday, September 24, 2010

K-4 Free Electrical Safety Booklets

I received my 2 booklets for the kids in the mail and they were great. They are filled w/ lots of activities and educational info.

Photobucket

Inside they had projects for a mask

Photobucket
and a mobile
Photobucket

Photobucket




Plus lots of other fun things to help teach about Electrical Safety. Just go to AEP's website and sign up for some free Louie The Lightning Bug books

4 comments:

Melissa N. said...

That is soo cute! Stopping by from the Hip Homeschool Hop today! Hoping your day is filled with excitement!

Melis

http://just-starting-out.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Looks like fun! Stopping by from HHH - have a blessed day.

Jen said...

I remember when I was young they use to have ads on TV with that lightbulb. Thanks for sharing the website. I'm heading over there now.

I'm here from Hip Homeschool Hop.

Anonymous said...

Use a fuse puller to remove and replace fuses. Consider shutting off the power to the fuse box at the main disconnect.Electrical Safety