Don't be afraid to add us and leave some comments =)
ttt

Friday, November 5, 2010

Letter L

This week we worked on the letter L, and counting objects. Heaven can count to 13 so now we are working on counting and pointing to object rather than just saying the numbers


LETTERS

LETTER L GLUE AND COLOR SHEET



MATH

COLOR

PASTE

AND COUNT

(SAME AS ABOVE)


COUNT LICORICE

LANGUAGE ARTS



COLOR LEAVES DEPENDING ON BIG L/ LITTLE l

CREATIVE LEARNING



WE USED CIRCLES

THAN COUNTED THE DOTS WE MADE ON OUR LADY BUGS

Linking up to

preschool corner

6 comments:

KJ said...

Oh I love adding dots to the lady bug! Great idea! We just did letter L a few weeks ago. I also think the name of your blog is too cute. I'm a first time visitor from the Preschool Corner link up!

Jada Rocks said...

Ladybugs are a cute idea...thanks! New follower from preschool corner.

Forest Rose

Free2bMommy said...

I love the lady bugs!!!

Dee

Crisc said...

That was a fun one I thought of on my own (proud moment..lol) helped with shapes and counting

Mozer said...

Those ladybugs are cute!

Crisc said...

Thanks they were fun and she loved them..she's only 2/12 and picking up so quick =)