Don't be afraid to add us and leave some comments =)
ttt

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Fun with bookmarks!

Here is some fun I had with my two kiddos for their Art activity of the day. We made bookmarks! My daughter had a minor meltdown because her pieces would not glue properly, but we got through it and had fun!

It is hard, but I have to remind myself that it is for fun, and that its super important to let them create whatever they want. It does not have to be perfect, you will see what I mean with my sons bookmark (in the pics below) but it is awesome to see his face light the room when he saw how proud I was of his artwork.

We used different cut felt pieces, pipe cleaners, glue, googly eyes, and popsicle sticks!







2 comments:

Crisc said...

Where did you buy the felt I want some

Free2bMommy said...

Some of the felt we got at Michaels, but the thicker pieces were part of another craft kit we aleady had. Some of the pieces were already cut for us too! Like the little hands!

The felt is super cheap!

Dee