Don't be afraid to add us and leave some comments =)
ttt

Friday, October 15, 2010

Letter I

This week we did the letter I and a lot of review just to see where she is at so far. She has a cold so we took it easy this week.




SOCIAL SKILLS
SHE STARTED GYMNASTICS ON THURSDAYS



LETTERS


GLUED AND COLORED WORKSHEET FOR LETTER I
MATH/COLORS

I USED DIFFERENT COLORED OBJECTS

AND COLORED TOILET PAPER ROLLS W/ TISSUE PAPER, CUT HOLES IN THE TOPS AND HAD HER SEPARATE BY COLOR


WE WORKED ON MATCHING COLORS
COLOR GREEN
 FINE MOTOR SKILLS
MADE BRACELETS
 SHAPES

WE USED CIRCLES AND TRIANGLES

TO MAKE ICE CREAM CONES



AS ALWAYS WE DID OUR FISH LETTER SCAVENGER HUNT AND OUR ABC CHART MATCHING


Linking to

preschool corner

3 comments:

Free2bMommy said...

Where did you find the Sesame Street workseets?

Dee

Crisc said...

Dollar Tree in the book section =)

Jada Rocks said...

Love all the sorting ideas...my 3 yr. old loves to sort:0)