Don't be afraid to add us and leave some comments =)
ttt

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Our Homeschool Room (Preschool)

In the past 16 days our room has fallen together so well. Having an organized classroom makes it easier to stay focused.




Circle Time Corner



This is our Circle Time corner. This is the 1st place we come when we start class. We sit on the carpet, sing 2 songs, and do our calendar and weather chart and than sing our ABC song and count to 10





Mondays during Circle Time we put our letter flower on the vine, glue on a fish, and do our letter of the week chart.




Update
I added a color chart for her to match the word w/ the colors





Writing Center



This is our messy table. Anything that is or can be messy gets played w/ here at the picnic table.




Teachers Corner


This is my area, everything I need is on this stand. Inside the blue box I have my pens, tape, glue, stickers, and weekly lesson plan folder. I have 2 calendars up from Preschool Express, 1 is a toddler the other is preschool.



Art Corner



This is where we color or make projects. We use the wall to display things done over the week. My daughter loves the desk it's the perfect size.



Storage


In this shelf we have all our workbooks and brain games grouped by the subject.


In here I have them separated w/ puzzles on the top, books in the middle, and school supplies in the bottom.

I keep all things for Art and Creative Learning besides the paint in here. The kids may not touch this.



The Room


Paint is in the white shelf along w/ my folders


To see my room when we started check out my other blog. It shows you can start w/ nothing and build up quickly.


For tips on how to organize your classroom check out Teacher Vision

 * Click on the picture for a larger version

8 comments:

Dana Brunner said...

Really awesome setup and so very organized.

Free2bMommy said...

You really are OCD! haha! Just kidding girlie! Im just jealous! The room looks amazingly put together! I need to start Bean on the Letter a Day but he is sort of crazy at the moment and will not sit still!

Dee

Crisc said...

TJ wont sit either. I'm thinking of bringing the highchair in so he can run...lol

Mandy said...

Very nice room! I like your set up. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm looking forward to getting some ideas from yours, too!

Stefanie said...

Lovely set up. I wish I had room for one but we have, and need, too many book shelves for that.

Confessions Of A Homeschooler said...

Your room looks great, and I was so excited to see my color cards on the wall! :o)

Crisc said...

The cards helped her so much!!!!

Unknown said...

I love your space and want to invite you to add it to Four Little Thiiiings here: http://www.fourlittlethiiiings.com/about/share-space