Don't be afraid to add us and leave some comments =)
ttt

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Creating A Weekly Preschool Lesson Plan

Mondays are always a busy day in my home so every Sunday I get a weekly lesson plan together. With Heaven being so young I don't want to make a monthly one just yet b/c things can change quickly.

Since we are working on the Letter Of The Week from Confessions of a Homeschooler I print up all my activities for the week and gather the things I may need on Sunday Night.







On top of having the Homeschool Tracker I also bought a lesson plan book for a dollar from Targets. I then record everything for the week. Since she is still young I try to keep all the things besides Art and Creative Learning the same for the week.


I use the planner in the classroom and at the end of the day bring it out to record what we did on the Tracker. This also helps me w/ being prepared. Without a lesson plan book nothing is structured so it made it harder to keep her attention.


Once everything is logged for the week I place it in a folder and it stays on my desk. Everything I need for the week is always in reach so I can keep the day moving.





For more ideas on how to create a lesson plan for preschoolers check out Preschool Rock

1 comment:

Free2bMommy said...

I bought the same planner! I love it!!! hahaha!!